5-Star Rated Orthodontist For Braces & Invisalign In Vestal, New York (NY)
Over 13,000 Smiles Transformed With Braces & Invisalign In Vestal, Endicott, Binghamton, Endwell, Johnson City, Apalachin, Owego, Newark Valley, Harpursville, Windsor & Broome County, New York (NY)
Specializing In Metal Braces, Clear Braces, Invisible Braces, Damon Braces & Invisalign
Thanks to today’s advances in orthodontic technology, Muench Orthodontics can provide you with more options when it comes to wearing braces than ever before. While regular metal braces are still widely used, clear braces are becoming increasingly popular, along with removable appliances that can be used for mild cases of misaligned teeth.
Please see below or ask us to learn more about the types of braces we offer in our Vestal, NY orthodontic office. You and your Vestal, NY orthodontist can determine which type of braces is right for you.
Damon Metal Braces
Metal braces are still the most common type of braces as they have withstood the test of time. Damon braces are smaller, smoother, and more comfortable than conventional braces. Made of high-grade surgical stainless steel, Damon® metal braces straighten your teeth comfortably and gently without the need for colored elastics ties. But, not to worry, if you want to bedazzle your braces, the option to add colors is still available. Damon® braces also avoid the need for painful procedures such as tooth extractions, palate expanders, bulky appliances, and headgear.
Damon Clear Braces
Damon clear braces are made of a clear ceramic material that does not stain or change color. In fact, Damon clear braces are so clear they are nearly invisible on your teeth. For this reason, Damon clear braces are popular among our older teenagers and adult patients who prefer their braces appear less noticeable.
Clear appliances, such as Invisalign, use a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners to straighten your teeth. And, no one can tell you are wearing those aligners because they are almost invisible! Not only are the aligners clear, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are less of a hassle. The clear aligners are comfortable and have no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
We are pleased to offer our patients the latest in leading edge orthodontic care with Damon braces. Damon braces allow your teeth to move more comfortably and more easily than traditional braces. Thanks to these innovative new braces, you can achieve a spectacular smile faster and easier than ever before. Interested in learning more? Schedule your Muench Smile Assessment with Dr. David Muench today to discover the many benefits of Damon® braces such as:
- Spectacular results in less time. Our patients experience an average 37-40% shorter treatment time, which can mean getting your braces off 6 to 9 months sooner than your friends.
- Damon® braces allow freedom of movement, resulting in faster results with gentler forces.
- Increased precision and effectiveness reduces the need for many of the time-consuming and complicated procedures that are used with traditional braces.
- Damon® braces require fewer adjustments, and as a result, your orthodontic appointments will be faster and fewer in number.
- Less discomfort than traditional metal braces, Damon® braces are small, very comfortable, and easy to keep clean.
Invisalign – Nearly Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone really noticing. Dr. Muench is a certified Invisalign provider in the Vestal, NY area, and he has treated many patients with this appliance system.
Invisalign & Invisalign Teen:
- is a nearly invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without wires or brackets.
- clear aligners are worn sequentially to promote tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to their final prescribed positions.
- clear aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer modeling.
- is best suited for adults with mild crowding or spacing.
- can be used in teens with permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- is removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
How It Works
Invisalign uses a digital 3-D model of your teeth to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our Vestal, NY orthodontic office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we make a digital impression of your teeth. Next, we send Invisalign your digital scan and customized treatment plan. Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment prescribed by Dr. Muench. Office visits are required approximately every 6 weeks to check progress and to receive more aligners.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. Muench can determine if it is right for you. As an Invisalign® Provider in Vestal, NY, Dr. Muench has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign® and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a spectacular smile.