At Muench Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Vestal, NY is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 18!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a virtual consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- Temperature screening of patients & staff
- Our staff will be wearing face shields, N95 respirators, projective goggles, face masks, gloves & gowns
- UV light sanitation boxes for enhanced sterilization of equipment & devices
- Custom plastic sneeze guards at all our check-in & check out areas
- The ADS Extraoral Dental Suction HVE equipment – helps manage the droplets and aerosols given off by much of the dental equipment used in day-to-day dentistry
- New Check-In System – For enhanced social distancing, you will text us upon arrival & wait in your car until we’re ready to see you in the office. We will have a sidewalk sign for specific instruction
- Increased safety training for staff
- Virtual consultations – we will continue to use the virtual platform for new patients & existing patients
Our Orthodontist in Vestal, NY & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 607-785-3005 with any questions or click here to schedule your Muench Smile Assessment. You may also click here to schedule a virtual consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Muench Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 607-785-3005.