Meet 5-Star Rated Vestal Orthodontist, Dr. David Muench Of Muench Orthodontics
Over 13,000 Smiles Transformed With Dr. Muench In Vestal, Endicott, Binghamton, Endwell, Johnson City, Apalachin, Owego, Newark Valley, Harpursville, Windsor & Broome County, New York (NY)
Put Your Smile in the Hands of a Dual-Trained Orthodontist and Pediatric Dentist in Vestal, New York (NY)!
- Dr. David Muench graduated from Babylon High School in 1979 and earned his Bachelor of Science (BS), with honors in Biology, from Ursinus College in 1983.
- He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine in 1987.
- In 1988, he completed a General Practice Residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, where he gained extensive experience in maxillofacial trauma and anesthesia.
- After practicing general dentistry for one year, Dr. Muench pursued specialty training in Orthodontics at The University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health, becoming a Certified Orthodontic Specialist in 1991.
A strong interest in children born with birth defects led Dr. Muench to complete a one-year Craniofacial Orthodontic Fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, in 1992. There he received extensive training in the management of complex facial deformities under the guidance of world-renowned physicians and dentists. In 1994, he completed an additional two years of Advanced Training in Pediatric Dentistry at Baylor College of Dentistry, becoming a Pediatric Dentist.
Between 1994 and 1996, Dr. Muench was a full-time Assistant Professor of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry at The University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health. He was the director of the Dentofacial Deformities Clinic and Co-Director of the Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Dysmorphology Clinic. He continued to teach part-time until 2003.
Dr. Muench is a member of many professional organizations including:
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- New York State Society of Orthodontists
- New York State Dental Association
- Sixth District Dental Society
- Broome County Dental Society
- The Progressive Orthodontist
- Smiles Changes Lives
Dr. Muench is past president of the Upstate New York Damon Orthodontic Study Club. He has also served as Treasurer, Vice President, and President of the Broome County Dental Society. Dr. Muench is also the current Secretary-Treasurer, and member of the board of directors, for the New York State Society of Orthodontists. He has lectured at numerous dental society meetings, universities, and dental study clubs.
Come and experience Muench Orthodontics! You will see we offer a unique experience to patients in and around Vestal, Endicott, Binghamton, Endwell, Johnson City, Apalachin, Owego, Newark Valley, Harpursville, Windsor and Broome County, New York (NY). I look forward to talking with you soon!
THE SENSATIONAL SMILE EXPERIENCE
"The Sensational Smile Experience: Finding the Best Orthodontic Treatment for You or Your Child" will teach you all you need to know about the inner workings and recommendations of an orthodontist.
STOP HIDING YOUR SMILE
"Stop Hiding Your Smile" is a book for people who are unfamiliar with orthodontics. Dr. David M. Muench wrote this book to give you the information you need to make better decisions regarding yours or your child’s treatment.